Roof Red Flags To Look Out For
There are a few signs that could indicate you are in need of a roof inspection and, likely, some repairs. Keep an eye out for the following inside your home or on your roof.
- Curling, cracked, or missing shingles
- Wet spots on the roof
- Water damage on the ceiling
- Sagging roof
- Asphalt granules in gutters
- Peeling, lifted, cracked, or missing flashing
- Daylight visible through the attic
- Blistering or water-logged paint
Our Trusted Roofing Materials
You have a lot of options for roofing materials. They range in aesthetic, price, and longevity, but you can count on the fact that AAA Roofing and Construction has the highest faith in all of the materials we use for our roofing projects. We are always adding new materials to our product list and new manufacturers we trust, so be sure to give us a call and chat about your options if you don’t see what you’re looking for below. Chances are we can make your dreams a reality.
TPO is short for thermoplastic polyolefin. This is a single-ply reflective membrane used in commercial roofing that is installed with the reflective side exposed. This reflects heat away from the building and can help save some major money on cooling costs. This is most popular in warm parts of the country and is a top-choice for commercial roof installs. Not only does TPO help your building be more energy efficient and therefore environmentally-friendly, it is also 100 percent recyclable.
Another oft-abbreviated commercial roofing material, EPDM is short for ethylene propylene diene monomer — try saying that five times fast! In layman’s terms, it’s a type of synthetic rubber. Incredibly durable and often used in low-slope and flat-roof buildings, this rubber roofing material is resistant to tears and punctures, and can withstands years of normal roof traffic.
A more familiar term for many, PVC roofing is short for polyvinyl chloride. PVC roofing membranes are built to resist UV damage and can withstand harsh weather and chemicals. Engineered for strength and durability, PVC roofing membranes are one of the longest-lasting membrane-based roof options. PVC offers some solar reflection, making it a relatively eco-friendly choice, though it is not as reflective as TPO.
Duro-Last is a name-brand commercial roofing membrane made of PVC. Duro-Last offers outstanding manufacturer warranties on their products, provides solar-reading roofing solutions, and even offers what they call ‘designer’ Duro-Last roofing membranes which are printed with shingles or ballast which look classy and realistic.
Decra Roofing Systems can be used for commercial and residential properties and provides superior longevity. Offering incredibly durable stone-coated steel roofs (with a limited lifetime warranty to boot), Decra has options that aesthetically look like tile, shake, or shingle rooftops but will last much longer. The unique interlocking design of Decra roofing systems provides superior wind resistance, making it a great option for anyone living in high-wind regions who want to invest in a roof that will last for decades.
DaVinci provides thoroughly realistic-looking composite alternatives to slate tiles and shake roofing. This provides unbeatable realism and a classic touch while offering decades of a secure, beautiful roof. Designed to withstand harsh wind, pelting hail, and decades of UV exposure, DaVinci roofs are perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to compromise on style but also does not want to deal with maintenance often associated with slate or shake roofing.
Shingles, Tiles, and More
The above are just a few of the specific products we work with regularly, but the list could go on! As your Northern Colorado roofers, we are committed to maintaining an immense breadth and depth of knowledge about all roofing materials. If you have questions or want to know your options, just ask!
Why Choose AAA Roofing and Construction
Deciding the best roofing company for your situation is a big decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. At AAA Roofing and Construction, we’ve done our part to build relationships with our clients, suppliers, and team members in order to provide the best possible service at every job. Below, we’ve listed just a few reasons to choose AAA Roofing and Construction as your go-to roofers in Northern Colorado.
- Jobsite Safety: We take safety incredibly seriously here at AAA Roofing. We are fully licensed and insured, and every roofing project is set up to comply with all OSHA safety requirements. While many roofers will throw inexperienced crew members up on a roof, we require each team member to complete intense safety training and OSHA safety courses before they are allowed on the roof.
- Small and Large Jobs: No job is too big or too small for our skilled crew. We have the ability to spend a few hours replacing some missing shingles on a home or spend a few months installing a huge roof on top of a state-of-the-art medical facility. Wherever you fall in this scope, you can count on superior service and performance with AAA Roofing.
- Experienced Team: We pride ourselves on having an experienced team at every jobsite while also giving up-and-coming roofing experts the training and experience they need to succeed. This combination of skillful experts and eager team members ensures your job is finished with passion, craftsmanship, and longevity in mind.
- Customer Service: We know choosing a roofing contractor is a big decision, and we want to respect you, your roof, and your property. Customer service is always at the forefront of our mind, and we will always go the extra mile to complete your project to the highest standards.
- Best Practices: We stay up to date with new roofing practices. Some people believe if it works, why change it? We challenge that notion by asking, “Is there a better way?” From the materials we use to our installation methods, you can count on the fact that we are using the best practices in roofing and we never cut corners.
- Code Compliance And Permitting: We know that the world of zoning and permitting can be complicated, so we take care of all of that for you to ensure your project is up to date with the latest zoning regulations, code requirements, and building permits.
Additional Building Exterior Services
As they say, when it rains, it pours. Often, roof damage coincides with other exterior issues. Sometimes the last time you updated the exterior of your home was thirty years ago when you got a new roof. It makes sense that if you are replacing the roof, it might naturally be time to replace some other exterior elements. Other times, a major hail storm not only damaged your roof, but also ripped up your siding and blasted through your windows. For that reason, the below are just a few of the exterior services we offer our clients.
- Gutter repair, replacement, and installation
- Siding repair, replacement, and installation
- Window repair and installation
- Exterior painting touch-ups and whole-building painting
Ready To Have A Roof You Can Depend On?
AAA Roofing and Construction is ready to provide you with the peace of mind that comes with having a roof installed or repaired by the best in the industry. When you work with AAA Roofing, you can expect to be impressed by our prices, quality of craftsmanship, and customer service. Our roofs have you covered, and our team of roofers has your back. Get in touch today for a free estimate on your upcoming roofing project, for emergency roof repair, or for roof inspections. We look forward to working with you and providing you with superior residential and